HOW TO TRAVEL ROME?
Rome in Italy can be historic centre of the world. You can feel ancient emperors footsteps still on Rome streets. Rome is birthplace of Ceasar, home of Catholic Church and hearth of Christanity, the best example of Baroque architecture and source of Renaissance. You can make a never-ending list of Rome travel visiting places. Probably, you lose yourself in endless Italian art galleries and priceless treasures in every corner of streets during your Rome trip, watch as an architecture show by baroque facades of Rome’s cityscape and feel deeply incredible antiques and scrupltures by Michelangelo as famous Rome art-pieces. Let’s travel Rome! 🙂
When you are exploring Rome, you see the ancient reputation of Rome as capital of the world with most inspiring pleasures. All in all, it is sure that you love Rome. Because it is a great gift given to humankind as a culture and art box in the world from the times of ancient Rome. 🙂
WHAT TO DO IN ROME?
- It is sure that anyone who plan to travel Rome Italy, will be confused at first about where to start to see Rome’s great places. One of the best Italian movies ‘La Dolce Vita’ can help you, it was recorded in Rome 🙂 The best way exploring Rome is absolutely on foot! 🙂 Because Rome city center is so old and tiny and any car do not have any space to park . In addition, if you are a walker , visiting Rome in Italy is too easy for you to reach anywhere by walking 🙂 Especially in Rome’s touristic hot spots , you can see lots of tourists travelling Rome by walking and no car.
- Let’s start to travel in Rome;
- Roman Forum is the center of ancient Rome in Italy. In Roman Forum map, you can see whole area including Colosseum .So, the best description of ancient Roman Forum is a fabulous Italian adventure. Ancient Roman Forum site includes triumphal processions and elections; the big venue for public speeches, criminal trials, and gladiatorial matches with whole incredible history almost 2000 years back. When you reach Palanthine Hill you realize the beauty of imperial palaces.
- The southest entrance of Roman Forum and the largest ampitheater in Roman Empire. Colosseum is one the most important UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Colosseum located in Rome Italy is an absolutely stunning place and probably the best Rome attraction. In addition, the Colosseum also called as Flavian Amphitheatre arena built in the first century CE under the Roman emperors of the Flavian dynasty, is placed just east of the Roman Forum.
- Firstly, Vatican is the smallest state in the world both area and population! You will be lost in historical Vatican Museums that is the largest open-air museums in the world and in churchs that witness early days of Christianity during your travel Rome. Hence, you can find in vatican museums history history and more history! Great history behind each room, each hall, each statue or painting in Vatican City. During the best Vatican Tour, Hall of Maps, Sistine Chapel, Rafael’s Room and Tomb of Saint Peter just the few jewels of Renaissence art that you will be fascinated by immense beauty. Consequently, best Vatican museums and Vatican city tour make you appreciated that you travel Rome!
- Pantheon in Italy is another historic heart of the Rome with the age of 2000 year old. You desire Pantheon’s huge dome and appreciate ancient wealth in Rome architecture facts. Pantheon built in 118 o 125 A.D in Rome is the ancient architectural wonder and typical old Roman Empire building with its ambience of breath-taking!
ST. PETER’S BASILICA
- St. Peter’s Basilica that is one of the most famous basilicas in the world and one of the most fabolous stops during your travel Rome, also known as The Papal Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican.
- Architecture designed by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini, St. Peter’s is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and one of the largest churches in the world. St. Peter’s Basilica has been described as “holding a unique position in the Christian world” and as “the greatest of all churches of Christendom”.
- St. Peter’s Basilica is famous as a place of pilgrimage and for its liturgical functions. The Pope presides at a number of liturgies throughout the year with a crowd either within the Basilica or the adjoining St. Peter’s Square.
- Fountain of love in Rome Italy! Trevi is the most famous fountain in the world and best place for couples to take a romantic picture in Italy’s most characteristic hot spots. Love Fountain is an impressive landmark for Rome and has a great architecture. The most popular activity in Trevi Fountain is tossing coins from your right or left shoulder that depends on your wish! 🙂 Furthermore, you can find best restaurants of Rome near Trevi Fountain 🙂
- Spanish Steps in Rome is an important landmark for Italy. It can be the most interesting thing that Spanish Steps in Italy is more touristic than in Spain 🙂 . They were built in 1720’s that’s why you have to respect when you see them in real, they are more than 300 years old! 🙂 Spanish steps are best for chilling out during travel Rome! 🙂 So you should absolutely visit !
CAMPO DI FIORI
- Campo Di Fiori can be the most lovely market in one of the public squares of Rome. It is a funny, small and cute market that sells fresh famous local Italian products especially real Italian cheese, veggies and tasty olive oil! So you can buy some local tastes there. Moreover, there are some best Rome restaurants near Campo Di Fiori but you should not miss the morning market in that lovely square in Rome! 🙂