HOW TO TRAVEL PARIS ?
Paris called as Parisians ‘ paří ’ which is known as ‘city of lights’, absolutely the capital of romance. Not just in France, all over the world! Paris is an eternal city with its artistic treasures, architectural molds, priceless art and culture, timeless lifestyle called ‘ Parisian’. If you are planning a Paris travel, you should be ready for travelling in time. The most famous scrulpture of Paris France, is of course Eiffel Tower. Eiffel Tower is architectured by Gustave Eiffel with 320 meter tallness and 720 stairs (hard for climbing by foot :)) . Paris has an important fame with its artists, writers and poets that make the city a modern capital comning historical values and make people see plenty secret hidden areas in such a mysterious city.
WHAT TO DO IN PARIS TRAVEL?
- It is sure that the film ‘Midnight in Paris’ shows the incredible beauties of ‘city of lights’ and its fullfilled art. You should watch it before your travel to Paris France, it is a nice film about Paris travels. 🙂 In the films and movies, Paris seemes like a magic city. When you take your first step in your Paris travel, it is clear that you will feel that you are in a dream! 🙂 The atmosphere of Paris and Parisian people who live their faboluos life, will help you to feel real Paris 🙂
- As I mentioned satisfied culture in Paris the area along Seine River is protected as UNESCO Heritage Site. There are many important monuments such as Notre Dame Cathedral (12th century to 13th century ), the Sainte-Chapelle (13th century), the Eiffel Tower (1889), the Grand Palais and Petit Palais (1900) and the Basilica of Sacré-Cœur in Montmartre (1914). All can be the best places as a travel guide to Paris 🙂
- Picasso, Monet, Dali and Van Gogh who are masters of art , welcome you heavenly during Paris travel. 🙂
PARIS’S HOT SPOTS
DREAMY EIFFEL TOWER FOR PARIS TRAVEL
- Eiffel Tower in France is the most famous iron scrulpture in the world. Tower in Paris, looks like a spire and has 720 stairs with 320 meter tallness.
- Eiffel Tower Tour is a clear symbol of Paris for tourist from all over the world. The que which is formed of willing people to see magical view from top and visit Eiffel Tower, never ends in front of even in spring, summer, autumn or winter. 🙂
GREATNESS OF ARC DE TRIOMPH PARIS
- Arc De Triomph is located on the right of the Seine. The Arc is at the centre of a dodecagonal configuration of twelve radiating avenues named ‘Charles De Gaulle’. Arc De Triomph is a special gate for the most famous street ‘Champ-Elysees’ in Paris France.
- Arc De Triomph that is one of the most important landmark for Paris. Moreover, it has one of the best panoromic view wih height of 50 metres, width of 45 m, depth of 22 m and a good example of French Architecture.
LUXURY IN CHAMP-ELYSEES
- Champ-Elysees is the most famous avenue that you can see beautiful Paris, sitting a cute cafe, sipping your aromatic coffee, shopping in world-known brands and feeling luxury deeply during Paris travel. You can see the fondation of Louis Voutton in Champ-Elysees.
- Avenue is running down from Arc De Triomph to Notre Dame Cathedral full of cafes, restaurants, stylish shops and more. You can see Parisians chilling around cafes, especially at nights. As a result, if you would like to spend a day as a real Parisian, you absolutely smell the amazing atmosphere of Champ-Elysees and feel deeply in your cells opposite of being a Paris tourist.
MAJESTIC LOUVRE MUSEUM PARIS
- City of lights has lots of important museums and Parisians visit museums oftenly. If you really wish to understand their lifestyle, you should start from Paris museums.
- Louvre Museum also called as ‘Musee Du Louvre’ is the largest museum in the world and central landmark of the Paris France with its triangular symbolic shape. When you see Louvre pyramid from far, you realize that you will reach in some seconds to Louvre art-work World! 🙂 It is clear that one day is never enough to visit Paris Louvre Museum adequetely. All in all, you need to save more time for it!
LEGENDARY NOTRE DAME DE PARIS
- Many people heard about Notre Dame Facts from the world known legend. As palpable, it is center of Paris’s gothic master piece. Notre Dame De Paris also known as Notre-Dame Cathedral is one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture, and among the largest and majestic church buildings in the world. Notre-Dame Cathedral history is full of precious brave stories and values in Paris.
ARTFULLY MONTMARTE PARIS
- Montmartre in Paris that is known for the white-domed Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur on its summit, is a large hill full of art people and Montmarte art works. When you climb the hill , you can understand that you reach from the painters who make art in lovely streets of Montmarte.
- Lots of people chill out and you feel like you are in a festival full of art. It is a good offer to take a Montmarte walking tour to feel that beautiful atmosphere and see everywhere. Thanks to Montmartre in Paris being the top of a hill that you can see one of the best panoramic view of Paris.
MOULIN ROUGE PARIS
- You will love that red and lovely building of Moulin Rouge Paris! 🙂 Moulin Rouge provides so many movies to be recorded in that building that’s why it is a famous Paris tourist attraction. You can watch the most famous musicals and cabarets in Moulin Rouge Paris or have a nice dinner. Consequently, it is sure you will feel romance here! 🙂
- You can experience the magic of Disney in Disneyland Paris Theme Park! 🙂 It is the best chance to see Disney entertainings in the lovely way!
- It includes 2 big theme park ; Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios that divide more sections inside.When you see Disneyland Paris Map at first, you will realize there is a huge thematic world waiting for you to be amused! 🙂 If you think exploring Disneyland is too expensive, you are totally wrong 🙂 During your Paris travel including Disneyland Paris trip inside at the right time, you can have fun and see the magic so cheap! 🙂 Hence, if you are planning a Paris travel, never come back without visiting Disneyland! 🙂